Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chantry Flats Ride



This is a short ride that I like to do on weekend mornings. Just from Temple City up to the Park at the top of Chantry Flats Fire Rd. About 25 miles round trip. When you're heading up Santa Anita Ave. it's impossible to resist Goldstein's Bagels on the right side before you hit Colorado.






Here's the '08 Yamaha Majesty! Just got it 2 weeks ago and I've already racked up 750 miles on it. You can see I've smoked out the rear turn signals and taken the Majesty badges & Windscreen off.


I just noticed this Dam the last time I went up. It's much bigger than the photo implies but a cool sight still.

1 comment:

Ben Ide said...

Sweet ride! I've had my Majesty for a few years now and it doesn't nearly as cool as yours does in the first few weeks of ownership!

I've gotta do something about that...